Dai-ichi Takimotokan will be closed for annual maintenance from April 3 to April 5.
Detailed schedule as follows:
No room availability - April 3,4,5.
No day trip - April 3,4,5,6.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Where Onsen Heaven meets Hell Valley,
Dai-ichi Takimotokan extends a warm Hokkaido welcome.
At Dai-ichi Takimotokan you step into the very special world of the onsen ryokan. A world of hospitality that extends a warm welcome, steeped in over 150 years of history. Where active volcanoes feed healing onsen waters, beautiful natural vistas signal the changing seasons, and refined Japanese cuisine is made from the freshest Hokkaido produce.
Nestled in the secluded valley of Noboribetsu-Onsen, an ‘onsen ryokan stay’ at Dai-ichi Takimotokan is at opportunity to experience a more tranquil and traditional side of Japan. While seemingly a world away, it is just 90 minutes from Chitose, Sapporo airport, and a gateway to the natural attractions of southern Hokkaido. Long loved by locals, who appreciate its family-friendly warmth, variety and value, we're sure you will feel the same way too.
News & Topics
- New Souvenir Stamps
- Do you know Souvenir Stamps? In addition to hotels and inns, train stations and museums also sometimes create these kinds of stamps to help people remember their visit. They are very popular! Here ...
- Some Beautiful Faces in the Lobby
- Even though the hot water festival has ended and Spring has arrived in Noboribetsu Onsen, a fine snow continues to fall today. We were hoping Spring might be just a little bit closer… However...
- February Lunch: Simmered Beef Ribs
- In Sengen Park, just opposite Dai-Ichi Takimotokan, children of all ages are enjoying the sparkling snow. While it isn’t rare, snow still brings so much happiness! Even though we’ve enjoyed some w...
- Let’s Enjoy Winter!
- The celebrations of New Year’s and the vacations are over. Now, we are getting back to every day life. However, here at Dai-Ichi Takimotokan, we are already preparing for the next fun thing! I...
- January Lunch: Crispy Shiretoko Chicken
- Already we are two weeks into the New Year! I hope everyone had a peaceful start to 2018 and that they feel renewed energy as they begin to work and study once more. However, in the meantime, Takim...